Minecraft Skins: When you start in Minecraft you appear by default with Steve’s skin or Alex’s. To which you have been a few days and you have become familiar with the entire universe of the game, you have already discovered the skins and you are crazy to customize your character. Even if you play alone.
Many of us want to know how to change your skin in Minecraft pc and for them, Here we explain how to change Minecraft skins quickly.
Change skins in Minecraft in 3 steps
- To change the skin there is a prerequisite (and obvious): to have a skin to change.
- If you do not have one, you will have to download it, or even create the skin yourself.
- Once you have the .png file in your hand, we start!
- Go to www.minecraft.net and log in with your user.
- Once logged in, you will return to the homepage. From there you have to enter PROFILE.
- You will reach a page like this:
From this page, you can make the change.
- The first thing is to choose the template on which the skin will go: Steve or Alex. This step is very important because if they do not match the game will crash. Make sure that the skin you have downloaded or created uses Steve’s template (with an arm of 4 pixels) or Alex’s (with an arm of 3 pixels).
- You click on Browse and select the .png
- You click Upload.
- If at any time you want to go back to the initial configuration, click on the Reset and it will be problems.
If there is a problem, a message will appear in red indicating the specific problem. If everything goes well, as is normal if the template matches, you will see something like that on the same page:
You can change the skin as many times as you want, and it only takes a minute. Go, go play! Although if you can take a little bit to share this in your networks, or give it a Like, or something, Eoghan is grateful
Today will show you how to download and install Mincraft skin, totally free of the quick tutorial can be found on more internet Just go to the description of the video and there is a link click there, no ads, nothing strange and you will download this file this is a compressed file that you need to download winrar if you do not have it, so it will show like those books I also leave the link in the description If you do not have winrar but if you already see the books it is because you already have winrar simply do Right click, extract here is going to create this folder and in that folder that has the file Minecraft Platform I suggest you subscribe to this channel and ring the bell due to filling find Minecraft series, tutorials, and much more very interesting stuff.
Obviously for us, at least in Argentina, we know that many people do not have that possibility to pay 20, 30 dollars for a PC game. So if you do not have Java installed it will tell you what – I do not have the alert because I already have Java installed – Just accept and install it and that’s it.
I already have installed I will show now I bought it, this is the official launcher the original Minecraft but New interface, surprise No problem It was just updated its But with the launcher that just installed you will not have any problem you can play in the multiplayer, single player mode You can change the language