The Black Desert Online is an MMORPG that has a graphic quality above other games in the genre, and it may require a little more from your computer. If you are interested in getting to know and playing this game, check out the black desert online system requirements with the hardware requirements to run under Windows. The title was released in May and, in Brazil, is distributed by RedFoxGames.
The game Black Desert Online is a sandbox that brings lots of action, huge bosses and a lively and dynamic world to be explored. Like all good online RPGs, you can also join your friends in guilds and train other skills besides combat, such as fishing, trading, and more. In other words, this title brings the best references of the games of the genre that were successful in the years 90 and 2000, but with much more advanced graphics.
Players can choose from the 13 available classes and use the character-building tool before entering the game world. Developers promise everyone will find an immersive story and intuitive combat system. “Accompanied by a Black Spirit, a fellow whose destiny is intertwined with his own, players will discover the secret of the Black Stones and the history of its corrupting effects,” says the official text on the Steam page on the plot of the game.
OS requirements for Black Desert Online:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.9 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Card: GTS 250 / Geforce GTX 9800 / Radeon HD 6770
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Video Card: GTX 650 / GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 7770
- Release date: March 3, 2016
- Platform: PC
- Also available for: XOne
- Genre: Role, Action RPG, Massively Multiplayer Online (Fantasy)
- Number of players: Massive Online (Competitive: Yes / Cooperative: Yes)
- Estimated duration: Incalculable
- Desarrollador: Pearl Abyss
- Distribuidor:Pearl Abyss
- Language:Texts: English
- Voices: English
- Recommended age (PEGI):Waiting for classification
- Enlaces: http://www.black-desert.com/